Uptown Properties is now hiring!
Our company is a combination of Property Management, Real Estate Brokerage, and Construction. We are looking for someone who is organized and has great communication skills. Someone that is willing to put in the extra effort to make sure the job is complete. We are in need of a Property Portfolio Facilitator to take over the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Assist Business Development Manager in bringing on new properties
- Onboard properties within 4 hours of a newly signed contract
- Generate a checklist with deadlines and reminders of next steps to get the property working
- Review checklist daily and complete minimum next step for each task
- Assist with leasing and ongoing management of a new portfolio
- List properties within 24 hours of receiving suitable photos
- Perform Scope of Work Inspection, Move-In, and Move-Out Inspections appropriately. Move-Out Inspections must be processed within 48 hours of move-out
- Maintain at least a score of 4.5 (9/10) star rating for all online reviews
- Maintain real estate database and files (both hard copy and electronic) to ensure all required documentation, including legal documents and related correspondence, are properly stored and accessible
- Track and report key property portfolio information such as contact details, area, location, expirations, etc.
- Actively participate in meetings and coordinate property concerns
- Maintain ownership of projects and coordinate with different members of the team to ensure timelines are met
- Work with the Business Development Manager, Project Coordinator, and Customer Service Team to help manage the client relationships and assist with portfolio reviews as needed.
- Correspond with property owners, landlords, neighbors, and brokers to maintain strong relationships, resolve issues, and negotiate property-related concerns
- Handle all requests accurately and completely within the agreed timelines while staying in constant communication with all stakeholders
- Proactively seek to close out current projects and work on deliverables until tasks are met, and manage tracking reports
- Take initiative
- Clear and effective oral and written communication
- Proficient use of word processing and computer hardware and software (e.g., MS Office, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Knowledge in using AppFolio is a plus
- Time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to follow directions and pay close attention to details
- Experience in property management is preferred
- Experience in handling and completing property projects
- Must be punctual, reliable and caring about their work ethic
- Ability to critically think and problem solve
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
Please submit a resume to Allen@uptownpm.com
Please include the position description in the subject line.