**More photos coming soon!!
Bright, airy, and spacious, this stunning home boasts a wide array of features that will surely impress you! Enjoy breathtaking unobstructed views of the sunrise over Mt. Hood and the Willamette River from the kitchen, dining room, living room, and family room. Step inside and be greeted by the cool comfort of dual-zone air conditioning, perfect for those warm summer days. Entertain guests in your spacious indoor/outdoor dining room with a folding glass wall that opens onto the view porch. Whip up delicious meals in the large Chef's kitchen with ease, using your top-of-the-line appliances, including two sinks with disposals and a dishwasher for easy cleanup.
Additional features of this amazing property include a second entertainment kitchen, large media room, 500+ bottle temperature-controlled wine cellar, abundant storage space, skylights, and even a washer/dryer for your convenience. Gigabyte-speed internet and yard maintenance are included. Don't miss out, call us and schedule a tour!
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Garage (2 Car)
- 4,000 Sq Ft.
- Central cooling (AC) and heating, dual-zone
- Dining room with locally grown myrtle hardwood flooring
- Top-of-the-line appliances
- Dishwasher (two)
- Disposal (two)
- Upgraded Cabinets (Cherry hardwood)
- Island Kitchen
- Marble flooring
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Views of Mt. Hood, Willamette River, South Waterfront
- 500+ bottle temperature-controlled wine cellar
- Second entertainment kitchen
- Private, secluded back patio with water feature
- Gigabyte-speed internet included
- Yard maintenance included
Experience the garden serenity of the Portland Heights neighborhood, where you are within walking distance of the bustling and vibrant city center while still feeling relaxed and away from the stresses of city life. This prime location puts you in close proximity to all the action, with endless opportunities for dining, shopping, entertainment, and more! Shop to your heart's content at Pioneer Place, treat yourself to a delicious meal at one of the many nearby restaurants or watch the Portland Timbers play at nearby Providence Park.
- Rent: $6,000
- Security Deposit: $6,000
- Application Fee: $60/adult
- Renter's insurance required
- Utilities under the tenant's responsibility
- Pets: Cats and Dogs OK (Pet rent and pet deposit apply)
- Lease Terms: 12 months
- Minimum credit score: 675
- Income Requirement: 3x of monthly rent
- Valid ID per applicant
- Recent pay stubs/income statement/ITR (for the last 3 months)
936 SW Davenport St.
Portland, OR 97201-2222
3526 SW Troy St,
Portland, OR 97219
Amenities: Cooling (AC), Dining Room, Stainless Steel Appliances, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Floors (Carpet), Floors (hardwood), Floors (Tile), Garage (2 Car), Granite or Quartz Solid Countertops, Island Kitchen, Cabinets (Upgraded), Vaulted Ceilings, Views, Living Room, Microwave, Mountain View Corridor Access, New Flooring, Patio, Porch, Refrigerator, Skylights, Washer/Dryer
3526 SW Troy St, Portland, OR 97219
Phone: (503) 941-0276